top of page

The Saskatchewan Water Security Agency (WSA) regulates all activities related to surface waterbodies and protects aquatic habitat from impacts that may arise from development in, or near, water.  You must obtain an Aquatic Habitat Protection Permit before doing work in, or near, water (Crystal Lake).  Further information is available by calling the Aquatic Habitat Specialist at (306) 787-0780 or on the Water Security Agency website

bottom of page